How do you like your eggs in the morning?!
Well there are plenty of tasty ways to get in this incredible protein source, but this is one with a huge difference, it is not the savoury taste you are used to – behold the sweet omelette!
Lets be honest, life is better with a little sweetness every now and then, so this really does become a saviour at the breakfast table when you want to satisfy that sweet tooth!
- 2 eggs
- 20g protein powder or flour*
- 50ml milk
- 1 tbsp agave nectar or honey
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp coconut oil
*you can use your flour of preference to add a different taste. I adore adding Sukrin Peanut Flour to mine topped with extra peanut butter!
- Simply combine all the ingredients together, except the coconut oil, in a bowl and whisk together until a smooth mixture
- Add coconut oil to a pan on a medium heat, swirling it around so that the pan is evenly covered
- Now add in the mixture slowly and cook for around 1-2 minutes.
- Flip the omelette over to cook for another 1-2 minutes*
- Serve straight away with your favourite choice of toppings!
Instead of flipping the omelette over, which can turn it into scrambled egg, try grilling it for around the same length of time and it will cook just the same – though be careful not to let it burn!
Hope you have enjoy this recipe and please do let me know what you thin- Tag me in your posts using the hashtag #ButterflyBakes or comment below
Have an egg-cellent start your day!